Who We Are
We are a coalition of citizens dedicated to achieving sustainable growth in Lexington-Fayette County through land use advocacy, education, and promotion.
Through our efforts at government and beyond, we believe that Lexington can be the model for sustainable growth by balancing and connecting our vibrant city with our productive and beautiful Bluegrass farmland.
Since 2006, we have worked with City Hall to usher over 65 major land-use policies into law that further sustainable growth. By achieving our mission, we positively impact planning and zoning laws—which are the building blocks of a better quality of life, economy, and environment for all of us.
Join today, and together we can grow our city, and promote our farms in Lexington.
Recent Posts - Read Blog
- Let’s Talk Shop—Feb. 28th at noon
- Developers Say CentrePointe Construction Could Begin in 10 Days
- Lexington’s Distillery District
- Lexington Creates Economic Development Fund
- Texas Company Looks to Put Imax Near Rupp
- DLC Proposes Downtown Lexington Management District
- Table Three Ten Owners Open Bakery