Take Action to protect our town, our farms, and our future by signing up for our volunteer email list. Email our Educational Programming Coordinator Kathleen Burke at email@example.com if you’re interested in joining our volunteer list or in learning more.
By signing up for the volunteer list we’ll be able to let you know about upcoming volunteer opportunities and we’ll also let you know about upcoming meetings of the Allies of the Alliance, our volunteer planning group. The Allies are a diverse group, like the community we serve, who help plan and implement outreach and benefit events for the Alliance and volunteer for special events. We also have a lot of fun! Imagine getting to spend time with people, who like you, believe in creating a sustainable Lexington for all of us.
Also, please consider signing up to receive our email updates to stay informed about the issues that matter to you!
- General Volunteer
- Bike for the Bluegrass (held in the fall)
- Outreach table at the Lexington Farmer’s Market (early spring to late fall)
- Outreach table at special events (year round)
- Volunteer at the Alliance office (stuff envelopes, organize storage, clean the office, etc)
- Host a fundraiser
- Donate office supplies (printing paper, office chair, binders, etc)
- Donate your professional services (graphic design, photography, etc)
- Have Knox van Nagell, Executive Director of The Fayette Alliance, speak to your group
- Other (The Alliance is always in need of extra hands, so let us know how else you can help!)